System Home Page
- once you have logged in you will be presented with a list of the clubs you have access to (in most cases this will be one)
- to administer a shoot click on the "Programs" button for the appropriate club
- If you have asked to activate the "Self-Nominations" functionality you will also have a "Manage Payments" option which will allow you to view payouts to your bank account and also allow you to amend you contact and bank account details
- once you have selected the club you wish to administer the system will display all the shoots your club is, has or will host
- to ADMINISTER one of these shoots click on the administration button under the shoot (solid blue button)
- to CREATE A NEW SHOOT PROGRAM click on the "+ New Program" button on the left side of the page
- to reduce the shoots displayed you use the filter program by status dropdown in the top right and "tick in" the status' of the shoots you would like displayed. For details on the status of shoots (In Progress, Upcoming, Completed and Unpublished) see the Program Status help page.
- to return to the system home page at any time click on your club name in the top left of any page
- to log out of the system at any time click the "Person Icon" link in the top right of the "Your Shoots" page
A YouTube explanatory video is available here (NB the settings may need to be changed to 1080p in YouTube Player).