System Home Page
- once you have logged in you will be presented with a list of the clubs you have access to (in most cases this will be one)
- to administer a shoot click on the "Programs" button for the appropriate club
- If you have asked to activate the "Self-Nominations" functionality you will also have a "Manage Payments" option which will allow you to view payouts to your bank account and also allow you to amend you contact and bank account details
- to update the contact details for your club that display within the companion shooters app click on "Edit"
- once you have selected the club you wish to administer the system will display all the shoots your club is, has or will host
- to ADMINISTER one of these shoots click on the administration button under the shoot (solid blue button)
- to CREATE A NEW SHOOT PROGRAM click on the "+ New Program" button in the middle of the page towards the top
- to run the TV LEADERBOARD click on the "TV Leaderboard" button under the shoot (white button)
- to access shoots other than in the current year use the options in the top left of the screen
- to return to the system home page at any time click on your club name in the top left of any page
- to log out of the system at any time click the "Person Icon" link in the top right
A YouTube explanatory video is available here (NB the settings may need to be changed to 1080p in YouTube Player).